"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Letter S Week

Letter S week was the first full week of October.

Here is what we accomplished:

Chalkboard words.
Sand tray letter S.
Letter S out of small seashells.
S is for snake letter tracing worksheet.
Sensory:  Sand tray with seashell sorting.
Spray and splatter paint art using squirt bottles (a huge hit!)
Stamping art.
Stegosaurus chicken nuggets, sandwiches, soup.
Spreading her own peanut butter onto her sandwich!
Striped and Sprinkled Snake and Star Sugar Cookies.










We also completed Lesson 4:  The 10 Commandments from Who Am I?  I was glad to do the 10 commandments, and especially this visual craft because now she can literally "see" God's commandments instead of us just talking about it...we have our "own" stone tablets to reference ;)  And not only that, but she had a very good memory for recalling the commandments after we had read the story and reviewed them!  I was impressed!

No comments: