"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Farm Days at NCSU 2012
Isabel is nearly 6, Ian is 2 weeks shy of one year old in these pics.
Little lambs, a couple of weeks old....(Isabel's favorite!)
I blame this on bridal dementia but... did I already knew we lived near each other? Or am I just finding that out now? I think I knew, but I forgot and just got excited all over again when I saw you post about NCSU lol.
1 comment:
I blame this on bridal dementia but... did I already knew we lived near each other? Or am I just finding that out now? I think I knew, but I forgot and just got excited all over again when I saw you post about NCSU lol.
Post a Comment