"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Miracle Blanket

Got it off ebay for about $7 + shipping.

Might be the best investment of my life.

It works.  I start wrapping her up and she immediately calms down.  And when she falls asleep she sleeps for hours.  None of this jolting herself awake. 

I'm just in awe.

In fact I have to keep checking on her to make sure she's still the same baby.

This blanket just works.

Period.





The website for this blanket says:
  • Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
  • Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
  • Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!

  • Check.
    Check.
    And check.
    I wish I could be an advertisement for this blanket, because it just is that great.

    The pictures are from the first time I put her in the blanket.  So she has this "what have you just put me in?" kind of expression.  But she fell fast asleep just a few minutes later.  Amazing!

     

    No comments: