Okay, so your birthday was April 27th, and I am just now posting this on May 1st!!
I am so happy you were born 4 years ago! Where has the time gone? I feel so blessed that I am able to stay home and take care of you during the day! What a blessing God has given us with your sweet little life!
For Isabel's 4th birthday, we had a Hello Kitty theme! Decorations and the cake were Hello Kitty, and we also rented a bouncy house for the kids to jump in during the party. It was a great success! After praying for a whole week about the weather (it had been a 60% or more chance of thunderstorms for the entire week leading up to the party) the day of the party I still was not confident that it would not rain, but we risked it anyway and there was not one drop until an hour after the bounce house had been taken down that evening! Praise God!
Here are some pics from her special birthday party day!
Here are some pics from her actual birthday, Tues. April 27th when we had a very small celebration (just Mommy, Daddy and Iz) and one remaining present to open!
She was very excited to bring in these homemade rainbow cupcakes which we made after reading the recipe in a Fami.ly Fun magazine to her preschool snack to celebrate her birthday! She got to wear a birthday crown and they all sang to her and she just loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment