Check out Ian's new diaper!!! So this was the first cloth diaper we got for FREE through a special promotion. For those of you who know me, you might think that cloth diapering would be the very last thing from my mind, but honestly I'm quite excited about it! I have 12 more diapers coming in the mail, and then if I'm sold on them, I'll get some more. This diaper made it about, oh, 5 minutes before it was filled up with a "present". Looks pretty cute on him though!
And no, I didn't pick out Isabel's shirt today....she just happened to "match" Ian's diaper on her own!
The diaper can be adjusted to different sizes; that's what all the little white snaps are for.
I think I'm gonna love all the money it's going to save us!
1 comment:
GOod for you girl!! r these Gdiapers? your kids are precious!
Post a Comment