Ian watering the marigolds that Grammy planted when she was here in April.
Brandywine tomato I planted in a planter near the deck just in case my crop dies in the garden, I've got another one in a different place that might survive!
Volunteer tomato plant growing beside the a/c unit on the southwest side of the house.
Green beans are climbing!
Brandywine tomato plant
Ian next to the tomato plants for some perspective. They're growing!!
The one and only Cherokee Purple tomato plant I have.
Our first harvest! Zucchini!! Yesterday our neighbor brought over squash and a head of cabbage from his garden as well as some cucumbers, so we gave him our very first zucchini to say thanks for all the hard work he has done on our garden (I think he is in our garden working more than we are!). It was hard to give away our VERY FIRST harvest, but there will be more to come and I think it showed him just how thankful we were of his help.
Squash!! Yay!! Things are really growing- can't wait to taste them!
Here is Ian holding the zucchini.
Our sweet peas are putting out their harvest too, and we are eating them right off the vine. Isabel was surprised when I called her over to the sweet peas to have snacktime yesterday! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment