"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, December 3, 2010

What's on the shelf?

I am so excited to have a new shelving unit in our "school room" (you can see a little of it in a picture below)!  This has allowed me to really open up the room, and utilize the shelves that are at Isabel's height for materials for her. 

Because I'm so behind on Letter of the Week posts, I'm skipping W and X posts for now while we focus on Advent and Christmas.  All of our school work this month is tailored to this season, so we will finish up Y and Z at the beginning of the year.

Here is a quick peek at what is on the shelf this week:






 Sensory Tub (below)


(Above)  Estimating candies in a jar.  Iz's guess was 16 and she counted out the entire 80 candies!  (With a little help at each decade).

1 comment:

Meredith said...

cute Christmas activities!!